3/13/2012

Steven Tyler planning a beach wedding

Steven Tyler wants an "over-the-top" beach wedding.
The Aerosmith frontman - who popped the question to fiancée Erin Brady over Christmas - is planning a romantic tropical ceremony with no expense spared.
He said: "I know where we're going to get married ... I thought either [Hawaii] or Phuket [in Thailand].
"I'm all about writing 'I love you' on a beach and surprising somebody. It will be somewhere, but it's going to be way over-the-top romantic."
The 63-year-old 'American Idol' judge - who was previously married to Andy Warhol model Cyrinda Foxe and fashion designer Teresa Barrick - believes his 38-year-old model girlfriend is his soul mate.
Beautiful Delicate Chiffon A-Line Wedding Dress with halter straps and crystal beaded design ML6305
He told Life & Style magazine: "I love her. I love her. We're birds of a feather."
Steven has also vowed to stay faithful to his girlfriend of five years, and admits he regrets straying in the past.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey for her OWN network, he said: "There was some behavior I am ashamed of and I shouldn't have done.
"I don't want to hurt anybody again. For all the divorces I've had I've hurt those girls deeply."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario